Creating a company/customer
This is a guide made for the user to understand better the process of creating a company.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 1. Fundamentals
- 2. CRM
- 3. Projects
- 4. Job postings
- 5. Candidate / Employee base
- 6. Staffing
- 7. RecMan BI
- 8. Email, Calendar and SMS
- 9. Sales
- 10. Inquiries
- 11. Economy
- 12. Admin & System setup
- 13. Security
- 14. Export
- 15. API
- 16. mScript - Merge tags
- 17. For candidates and employees
- 18. Tips & tricks
When you click on the Create button in the main menu on the upper left, a different set of buttons will appear in the menu. Click on Company to start adding a company (see the picture above).
In the picture below, we are adding a company and enter the required information. The information you enter must be correct, so please review the information before creating the company. If the added information is wrong, you may encounter issues, for example, when you are sending out an invoice.
You can always go back to a company card and edit the information.
Follow the numbered steps in the picture above.
- The first thing to do when creating a company card is to add the company. We use an integrated database that can help with auto-filling information. You search by company name and easily add that company. If some information is missing, you will have to fill it in manually.
- The only box that requires information for you to create a company.
- Once you have entered the information needed, you can decide if you want to make a project connected to the company to save time.
- The steps needed to create a detailed company card are completed. To actually create the company card, click the button Create.
In the picture above, you can see the layout of the company card we just created as well as the project. To access the company card, you have to click the CRM button in the main menu, search for your company, then click on the company name.