Cut-e – Setup and functionality
In this article, you will learn how to send out tests to candidates and to view the results through our Cut-e integration.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 1. Fundamentals
- 2. CRM
- 3. Projects
- 4. Job postings
- 5. Candidate / Employee base
- 6. Staffing
- 7. RecMan BI
- 8. Email, Calendar and SMS
- 9. Sales
- 10. Inquiries
- 11. Economy
- 12. Admin & System setup
- 13. Security
- 14. Export
- 15. API
- 16. mScript - Merge tags
- 17. For candidates and employees
- 18. Tips & tricks
Activate Cut-e in RecMan
To set up the Cut-e integration in RecMan, the following steps are required:
- Contact Cut-e and inform them that you wish to set up Cut-e in your RecMan system.
- Cut-e will either contact us or give you the necessary information to pass along to our technicians.
Enabling Cut-e on your user
To enable Cut-e on your user, contact a system administrator or go to System settings -> Co-workers -> scroll all the way down and find the option under Integrations (look at the picture above).
Sending tests to candidates
- Upon marking the candidates in the application overview, a line of choices appears at the top.
- Click on the Cut-e button.
- Candidates that have been selected.
- Pick the relevant tests.
- When you have chosen the tests, click the Create button to create the tests.
After the test is generated, you will get a confirmation and the possibility to send an email containing a link to the test out to the candidates.
Evaluating the reports
Click on the button shown in the picture above to enter the Cut-e view. We will be breaking down the different areas below:
This is the overview of where you work with the candidates after the tests have been sent out. As we can see, this contains various data and options.
- Here you can pick the norm against which the results will be checked.
- Choose which tests you want to generate a report for.
You can also use this to fetch results manually if they do not show up.
- Click to generate a report or fetch results.
When a document is generated, it will also create a copy under Files on the candidate card.
If you want a norm to be the default, please contact RecMan support.
In this view, you choose which report you want, which norm you want the results against and in what language you want the report. Then you click the button to generate it.
The button to the left will reset a test.
When a candidate has completed the test(s) you have sent, the grey eye will change to a green checkmark.
A JSON file that you can click on, which will give you a lot more result data so you can evaluate the information in RecMan.
This is where the report you generate will show up. This can be downloaded by clicking on the icon.
The score will be updated once the candidate is finished with the test.
A link to your Cut-e admin site that you can use as a backup in case some work has to be done manually, like deleting a test.
Cut-e Test URL
A link to the tests was sent to this candidate. So if the candidate doesn’t find the link, you can copy this and send it or check the box to the left and send an email again with the attached mScript.