Master testing and analyzing
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 1. Fundamentals
- 2. CRM
- 3. Projects
- 4. Job postings
- 5. Candidate / Employee base
- 6. Staffing
- 7. RecMan BI
- 8. Email, Calendar and SMS
- 9. Sales
- 10. Inquiries
- 11. Economy
- 12. Admin & System setup
- 13. Security
- 14. Export
- 15. API
- 16. mScript - Merge tags
- 17. For candidates and employees
- 18. Tips & tricks
RecMan has a fully automated integration with the Metis test and analysis platform (supplied by Master). The integration allows you to retrieve tests and analyses that you have made in Metis and easily send these to candidates from the RecMan search management module. You will also access the results of the tests directly in RecMan.
The first thing you need to do is activate the service in your RecMan system. This can be done by a system administrator by going to System Settings -> Recruitment -> Choose Master -> Fill in your Metis user info (as seen below).
After the integration has been activated, the next step is to give your colleagues access to the Master integration. This can be done by navigating to System Settings -> Co-Workers -> Choose the co-worker you want to give access to -> Look for Integrations -> Check the box for Master test (as seen below).
Using the integration
To use the Master integration, go to a job post and then to the applicant overview. You can read more about this view in this article. In order to send personality tests, other tests or analyses to the applicants, simply select one or more candidates. Once selected, a row of buttons will appear on the top of the screen. Here you click Master test.
Once clicked, you get a box to choose the criteria for the test/analysis you wish the selected applicants to complete. First, you will see the name of the evaluation, then you choose the type of test/analysis to be completed, and in the end, you select what kind of report you wish the applicant to receive once the test has been completed.
Once you click +Create, the evaluation is created, and you will see the overview connected to this evaluation.
- In the box Test participants, all the participants connected to the evaluation will be shown. You can choose to add more candidates later should you wish to. You also get information about when the evaluation was created, and whether the test(s) has been sent to the participant. You have a direct link to the test itself as well as the results of the test in the form of reports. In the image above, we have checked one of the participants, and in doing so, we can see two new buttons to the top right: Fetch Result lets you fetch the results of the test/analysis and Send – to send the test/analysis to the selected candidates by email. In the screenshot above, you can see that the test has been sent to one candidate but not the other.
- In the box Tests, you can see which test/analysis is connected to this evaluation. Here you can also add more tests, should you wish that the candidates complete more.
When sending the test to a participant, an email is sent to the candidate with a link to the test itself. The results will be available in RecMan once completed.
In the example above, the report can be downloaded directly from RecMan in the form of a PDF document.