Logged work – Article view
- 1. Fundamentals
- 2. CRM
- 3. Projects
- 4. Job postings
- 5. Candidate / Employee base
- 6. Staffing
- 7. RecMan BI
- 8. Email, Calendar and SMS
- 9. Sales
- 10. Inquiries
- 11. Economy
- 12. Admin & System setup
- 13. Security
- 14. Export
- 15. API
- 16. mScript - Merge tags
- 17. For candidates and employees
- 18. Tips & tricks
Back to Logged work in RecMan
This view shows logged work at the lowest level – article. The view groups an article by employee per day. This can be helpful if you are to view or manage a specific article. By using various filters on the left, this view could become a powerful tool for managing logged work in RecMan.
Read about the picture below:
- View: Can choose between Article, Day, Week, Month and Employee. Here, the picture shows the article view for June 2020.
- View per page: The number of articles shown per page.
- Shortcuts: Shortcuts to Log work, Project, View/edit work and Info.
- Download Excel sheet: Choice to generate an Excel sheet for the marked rows.
A special thing to note about the article view is that you get different options when selecting rows depending on whether you use Awaiting approval, Approved or Invoiced:
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4||Option 5|
||Approve work||Delete||Connect to child project||Move work||Download excel spreadsheet|
||Mark as awaiting approval||Mark as invoiced||Connect to child project||Download excel spreadsheet|
||Mark as awaiting approval||Download excel spreadsheet|