Paychecks (recently Salary Basis)
Guide to the Paychecks module.
- 1. Fundamentals
- 2. CRM
- 3. Projects
- 4. Job postings
- 5. Candidate / Employee base
- 6. Staffing
- 7. RecMan BI
- 8. Email, Calendar and SMS
- 9. Sales
- 10. Inquiries
- 11. Economy
- 12. Admin & System setup
- 13. Security
- 14. Export
- 15. API
- 16. mScript - Merge tags
- 17. For candidates and employees
- 18. Tips & tricks
This guide is designed so that the user can understand how the Paychecks in the system work. To access it select Paychecks while hovering over the orange icon of the Work module.
In the picture below, you will be able to see what the Paychecks page looks like. Follow the numbered steps for an explanation of the different areas:
- If you want to narrow your search, you can do this by searching for specific Paychecks using the filters shown here.
- Check the employee if you want to deal with a specific employee's Paycheck.
- The rubbish bin in this area gives you the possibility to delete several Paychecks at a time. Press the Excel buttons to take out a list of the employees who are selected. The other buttons, below and to the right, are salary exports. Activate different systems in System Settings -> Staffing -> Export.
- If you see this green cloud icon appear on an employee, it means that the Paycheck has been exported.
- The magnifying glass button gives you a preview of the Paycheck, and by pressing the rubbish bin, you can delete the entire Paycheck.