Staffing calendar – Job overview week
In this article, you will find a description of Job overview week, a view in the Staffing calendar.
- 1. Fundamentals
- 2. CRM
- 3. Projects
- 4. Job postings
- 5. Candidate / Employee base
- 6. Staffing
- 7. RecMan BI
- 8. Email, Calendar and SMS
- 9. Sales
- 10. Inquiries
- 11. Economy
- 12. Admin & System setup
- 13. Security
- 14. Export
- 15. API
- 16. mScript - Merge tags
- 17. For candidates and employees
- 18. Tips & tricks
Inside the Staffing calendar, we have a view that we have called Job overview – Week. In short, this view gives an overview of all employees who are in active jobs in the chosen period (week), and here you get easy access to a lot of useful information related to the various jobs / employee assignments. In this article, we will look further into what exactly you can do/see in this view.
At the top of the screen, you define which view you want (marked in red in the image above). In the drop-down menu, choose Job overview – Week. After selecting, you can choose which week to display.
On the left side, you have the same filtering possibilities as in the rest of the Staffing calendar. This is to make filtering and searching inside the module predictable and recognizable. After all of the filtering and search criteria are selected, the system will give you the overview you want.
Fields with general information
The field at the top (shown in the image below) provides a simple overview of the number of Jobs, Companies, Employees, Projects, and Shifts associated with the chosen period.
In this box, you also have a Statistics tab that provides an overview of summarised financial figures. As can be seen from the picture below, you can summarize the number of Hours, Overtime, Invoiced, Salary, registered Absence and Absence in percent.
The current overview of the employees who are at work comes under the field of general info. The view is organized according to which company the employee is working for. In the image below, we see an example of a view for a customer and the employees who are at work for them. We will then explain the various fields, the information you can get, and the actions you can take in this view.
- When you select one or more employees, this box will appear above the Job overview. Here you have the possibility to send emails or SMS to the employees easily.
- Under the name of the employee, there are several buttons one can tap. The first is to send an email to the employee; the other is to call the employee; the next three take you to the employee’s Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. These buttons will be here if this information is added to the candidate card.
- This is a list of the projects the employee is on the job on. If you press the text here, you will be taken to the job settings.
- This overview shows whether there is something registered in the employee’s work calendar and if there is any work logged on the employee in the selected period (clock symbol in the day field, hover over for information about the article it’s registered on). There are several color codes that can be displayed depending on what is registered in the work calendar.
Cell color Meaning Grey background Clarifies that this is within the work period of the job. White background The date is outside the employee’s work period. Blue background A shift is registered in the employee’s work calendar. Bright green The employee has registered himself as available and has a shift that day. Full green The employee has registered himself as available and has been assigned a shift that day. Bright red The employee is unavailable in the work calendar on that date. Full red The employee has registered himself as unavailable but has been assigned a shift on that date.
- To the right of the view, you have up to four symbols that provide some information when you hover over them.
- Calendar – Displays the job period.
- Gear – Shows which project the job is associated with. If you press the symbol, you will be taken to the project.
- Dollar – Shows the financial numbers associated with the job. Salary and invoice price, salary and invoice total, number of hours, overtime and absence.
- Calculator – Shows which collective agreement the job is related to.
- At the bottom, the number of hours, overtime, absence, total salary and invoice are summarised for the customer you are looking at.